Age Magnificently at Cedar Creek
Extraordinary and Personalized Support Unlike Any Other
Living a sparked life starts at Cedar Creek Senior Living in East Bethel, MN. We offer a full range of senior living options designed to suit any lifestyle. Guided by our 7 Essential Elements of Wellbeing, we work with you to stay focused on your goals and living the life you love. Our customized whole-person approach addresses the uniqueness of every resident at every level of care, allowing us to help you age magnificently.
Independent Living Plus
With freedom from everyday chores, you can start living the life you love — a sparked life at Boulder Ponds. You’ll have time to take advantage of all our community has to offer and pursue your unique passions.
Is Independent Living Plus Right for You?
- Are you looking for relief from daily tasks like housekeeping and yardwork?
- Are you looking for a convenient and safe environment to call home?
- Do you look forward to socialization and community spaces for fun and relaxation?
- Do you want to spend more time enjoying your family and friends, traveling, trying out a new hobby, or volunteering in the community?
- Do you care for yourself independently and without daily home care support?
Ready to embark on the next big adventure? Call 763-392-5443 to talk to Cedar Creek about Independent Living Plus.
Assisted Living at Cedar Creek means a wide variety of lifestyle options, services, and amenities. Our spacious one bedroom, one bedroom plus den, and two bedroom apartments are pet-friendly, have walk-out balconies, and come equipped with an in-unit washer and dryer and a full kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
With our Whole-Person approach, we focus on the services that will help you meet your individual goals. maintain an active life. Assisted Living services will be tailored to your needs and include:
- 24-hour RN and staff on-site.
- Care coordination and medication management.
- 3 restaurant-style, chef-prepared meals, daily.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- 7 Essential Elements of Wellbeing programming.
- Daily check-in system and 24/7 emergency call system
- Lifesprk GO! private transportation services
We want you to live with purpose and passion every day. So, you’ll have opportunities to maintain an active and carefree lifestyle with a choice of social, recreational, educational, and spiritual opportunities.
Is Assisted Living Plus Right for You?
- Do you find the refrigerator is empty or filled with spoiled food? Are you or your loved one losing weight? These may be signs of not eating well because shopping or cooking is difficult.
- Do you notice frequent bruises? This may be a sign of mobility and balance problems, which can lead to falls.
- Does your loved one wear the same clothes over and over, or neglect personal hygiene? This may be because doing laundry and bathing are physically challenging.
- Do you find the house and yard aren’t as tended to as they used to be?
- Does your loved one forget appointments or to take medication? This may be due to memory loss.
- Does your loved one seem down? Depression is common in older adults who are isolated and alone.
- Do you notice strange or inappropriate behavior such as dressing inappropriately for the weather? This can be a sign of confusion.
Ready to talk about Assisted Living? Call 763-392-5443. We’re here to help.
Memory Care at Cedar Creek is designed to meet the needs of those who have Alzheimer’s disease or dementia-related impairments. Our experienced, compassionate staff are trained in the most progressive evidence-based practices to help your loved one live happier and healthier.
Our memory support neighborhoods provide a comfortable, reassuring environment with memory stations designed to spark memories, peak interests, and create moments of joy — and an enclosed courtyard for safe wandering outdoors. And anytime residents are ready for some solace, they can retire to their private suite with a private bath and shower and modest, efficient kitchen space.
Memory Care services include:
- 24-hour RN oversight and specially trained caregivers.
- RN supervision and support.
- 3/meals day, plus snack.
- Medication management.
- Personal care and personal laundry and linen services.
- Assistance to and from meals and activities.
- On-going assessments with care plan revisions based on changing needs.
- Individualized social and recreational programs that integrate our 7 Essential Elements of Wellbeing.
Is Memory Care the Right Choice for Your Loved One?
- Is your loved one becoming unsafe in their current home due to memory loss?
- Is the health of your loved one with memory loss at risk?
- Is caring for your loved one beyond your physical abilities?
- Do you feel a loss of balance and stress as a caregiver?
- Are you neglecting work responsibilities, family, or yourself?
- Would the structure, safety, and social interaction at a memory care community benefit your loved one?
We can help guide you. Call 763-392-5443 to discuss the best fit for your loved one.